Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle
Any info on the Nell. Is the ice gone and how is the fishing ?
[signature]
Drove past it yesterday on the way home from the berry. Ice free. Didn't stop to fish though
[signature]
Any info would be great! Im thinking about floating that tomorrow. (Tues.3/24) Probably going to launch at the PWC ramp.
[signature]
Tommorows Tuesday? Lol[bobhappy]
[signature]
oops!! I mean monday! My days are all messed up.
[signature]
PWC ramp is the only open place to launch at this point and time. Most of the north arm is still locked up with ice and there is still some ice up in the Rock Cliff arm.

Was down to Deer Creek today and the trollers were just flat out slaying the rainbows out north of the island today.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
The boats that were doing the best were fishing right on the surface. There was a Tracker out there just using what looked like spinners and I would bet that they wouldn't go more than five minutes between fish or less.

The downriggers were not fairing as well.
[signature]
Oh man that's great news!! I was thinking about heading there Friday and then Vernon Saturday. Did you see any getting caught on the fly?
[signature]
Lots of fish hitting the surface, even saw a couple of rianbows come flying all the way up out of the water.

I didn't see anybody fly fishing everybody out in the boats were trolling and there were a hand full of us bank tanglers.
[signature]
Hopefully the weather and the fish are hungry on Friday. Thanks for the info ABT!
[signature]
That sounds like a good day of fishing. I guess ill head to deer creek this morning!
[signature]
Thanks for the info
[signature]
The Jordanelle State Park FB page has been posting photos and updates on the fishing. Also beware, the road in is under construction.
[signature]
I saw your pictures today. They were awesome. Thanks for showing there are still giants.[fishon]
[signature]