Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acplugs website gone
anyone know what happened? I didn't mind reading some of the posts on there, go to check it the other day and its gone.
[signature]
I thought it was my internet connection but the site is down.
The message states the domain name has expired.

Either a direct effect of no trout stocking or to many pokes of the finger at big brother.
[signature]
im actually glad it is down, it wasn't being used very much anyway.

Only thing it seemed to get used for was a old man who wants to rant and whine about everything that is wrong in America. Guess what, NO ONE CARES WHAT HE THINKS!
[signature]
I would guess it's something to do with the webmaster and domain issues. I'm sure it will be back up and running soon. As for people caring what he thinks, lots of people do, his lures and info have helped anglers boat more fish. The guy will out fish pretty much anybody that frequents THESE SITES, including lvfishingdude. All he is doing is fighting for your rights as an angler.
[signature]
Hello Lvfishingdude,

Just so you know I spoke to Mr Cole and the site will be up soon. They are having some technical issues. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But out of respect to the others on this page please keep you negative comments about people who are dedicated to keeping willow and lake mead a place to fish where you could catch a fish of a life time.

We know you have hooked up twice. So you say. But I will not post the things about you I have heard and KNOW about you.

Have a nice day!!!
Stripercraze
[signature]
Glad you found a decent way to say that stripercraze.
I second that
Thanks
[signature]
lol... not sure what you KNOW about me, but I can have my opinion also. A fishing website should be about fishing, not ranting about everything wrong in a country.
[signature]
[quote stripercraze]Hello Lvfishingdude,

Just so you know I spoke to Mr Cole and the site will be up soon. They are having some technical issues. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But out of respect to the others on this page please keep you negative comments about people who are dedicated to keeping willow and lake mead a place to fish where you could catch a fish of a life time.

We know you have hooked up twice. So you say. But I will not post the things about you I have heard and KNOW about you.

Have a nice day!!!
Stripercraze[/quote]

thanks for the update striper, and i guess its like guns (my other passion) there are some who stand and fight who will give up nothing and those who roll with the punches. Mister Cole has not been one to roll with the punches lol.
[signature]
I noticed it was down too, hope they get it back up soon.

I really don't get the "bagging on Allan" thing as it's his website (or his namesake lure site, pretty sure Mark runs it) so he can say what the ell he wants. It's not like he doesn't have the right to complain, lots of things to complain about these days. And yes, I've posted a lot on the AC site. Willow Beach = lots of things to complain about......
[signature]
HA! Just checked and the AC site is back up [Wink]
[signature]
aaaaaamen. Alan involved too much of his personal opinions and politics into the business he ran, some of his posts were just plain offensive to his customers.
[signature]
thank you
[signature]
Sorry guys...

You can please most of the people most of the time, some of the people some of the time,,, but you're never going to please everyone.

Sometimes the truth hurts.
[signature]
here is another perfect example of why I said what i did about acplugs.com

http://acplugs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2457

seriously he needs to be committed
[signature]
[quote lvfishingdude]seriously he needs to be committed[/quote]

I'm sure the king of England said the same thing about our forefathers...

I don't see anything wrong with what Allan posted since it's spot-on, true and factual. Well, except for the part about getting a speeding ticket, I do agree it's silly to complain about getting a ticket.

Remember?:
-FREE access to Lake Mead, not so anymore.
-Trout stockings at Mead and Mohave, not so anymore.
-Unlimited fishing access up river towards Hoover Dam, not so anymore.
-etc., not so anymore.
-etc., not so anymore.

Little by little, our rights as sportsmen are being chipped away...
[signature]
[quote lvfishingdude]here is another perfect example of why I said what i did about acplugs.com

[url "http://acplugs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2457"]http://acplugs.com/...viewtopic.php?t=2457[/url]

seriously he needs to be committed[/quote]

im gonna be honest im with allan on this, the governments foot is already too big they need to put it back in their shoes and get the hell outta our lives a bit. last i checked im a big boy and dont need the gooberment dictating every aspect of life.
[signature]