Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quagga snail shell kits on sale
For only $9.99 and a small shipping and handling fee, you get 10 FAKE plastic snail shells and a tube of super glue.
Just glue them on to your buddy's boat as the perfect way to get back at him for out-fishing you on your last trip or for giving away the gps coordinates to your favorite honey holes.
Also perfect to glue on to the guys trailer that blasts his radio at 140 decibals and only owns one rap cd. Heck, real snail shells are probably in his ballast tank anyway.
Call 1-800-555-1891to order yours today.
No way he can out fish you now, at least out of his boat for the next couple of days!
Order now while supplies last!!!
[signature]
Love it!

ROFLACGU! [laugh] [Tongue]

(Senior's text definition.....Rolling on the floor laughing and I can't get up!) [shocked]
[signature]
[#0000FF]Got any fake shark fins to float out on the water to keep skiers and wake-boarders away?
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
That would make a funny planer board, wouldn't it?
[signature]
[quote RockyRaab]That would make a funny planer board, wouldn't it?[/quote]

[#0000FF]I'm betting you would still get some of those @#$%#@ who run across your lines right behind the boat and cut you off.

That's where the surface to surface missiles (real) are launched from the fake wakeboard rack.

I'll also bet that having fake stickon ranger signs and flags wouldn't deter some of those bozos. And not all of them are from Colorado.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I found that a genuine .357 Mag shot across the bows tends to deter the worst ones.

It was a #$@&%* jetski idiot trying to see how close he could get to me, apparently. Waving him off only made him grin and come closer yet.

On his next pass, I swung ahead of him and made a 158-grain splash. He fell off. Yelled at me "Riding this is my hobby and I'll do it wherever I please."

So I said, "Shooting this is MY hobby, and I'll do it wherever I please."

He threatened to report me. I invited him to do so, and mentioned the videos I had taken of him buzzing me. (Okay, I lied about having videos.)
[signature]
[#0000FF]Shouldn't a missed him. Maybe you led him too much. Shotgun with 00 buck will give you a better percentage. You can always claim you were shooting geese and that idiot flew into your shot pattern.

Got my stories too. Got a skier in the butt with two 1/4" steel balls from my slingshot. He couldn't explain to the rangers who showed up how he had got close enough for that tight pattern. And I couldn't explain "self defense" with the shot to the nether parts. The laughing ranger had a tough time writing tickets.

Also pulled a guy off his PWC with a heavy baitcast rod and a big plug with 3 sets of trebles. Wrapped his wrists and hauled. Kept crying something about how he couldn't swim. Darwinism in action.

Hey Shane. Sorry about the hijack. April fools.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I have been tempted too many times to put several 9mm holes below the water line of some of the power squadron and PWC operators. Lucky for them ( and me) I usually resist carring my fweapon when I'm fishing. I let my oldest sons carry the heat. They usually are not as easy to agitate as I am.[Wink]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Maybe you guys just need to refill your shot shells with rock salt like some people did that I met up in Alaska.
[signature]
Wow.
[signature]
Don't get why this post got moved. It's highly educational! [shocked]

[inline jetskifishing2.jpg]
+1 This is just beyond funny. Thanks for the laughs Smile][Wink][angelic]
[signature]
[quote TubeDude][#0000ff]Got any fake shark fins to float out on the water to keep skiers and wake-boarders away?
[/#0000ff][/quote]

Should fashion some Grey pointed planer boards. That would be a riot. Might serve as a deterrent to thems that think you REALLY want to see them rip by close with their fancy moves.
Seems like wave-runners have an "off" switch to the brain when the "on" switch to the motor gets flipped.
Seen one stranded at Willard once, motor troubles - trying to paddle against the wind.
Good hell - if his like kin would buzz past without an assist, no way was I gonna lose out on my precious angling time to help that one out.
(PS: I have been known to tow a 16ft boat to dock with my little 10 horse, but they had fishing poles - and a ski for a paddle - woops)
[#0000FF]I'm thinking that some of those Darwinism rejects would probably use the exposed back of a REAL great white shark as a jumping ramp.

Can't even remember the number of times I have towed folks back to the dock after they drifted away and couldn't get their motor started. Usually after they were hootin' and guffawing about the funny guy in the donut dinghy. And usually not a word is heard as I quietly grab their bow rope and kick them back in to the dock.

Also had a power mad nutjob run his noisy machine into an exposed rock off Eagle Beach at Willard, after he had buzzed me several times. Tore up both his machine and himself. He had the nerve to whimper a request for me to help him. But before I could quit laughing one of his buddies showed up to get him out of there. Poor baby. That same rock also tore the transom out of a ski boat that was showing me how great they were. Only boat on the lake and I was the only other person. Fancy that. I have learned to like that rock.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
That's funny.
[signature]