Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help
I need to get in contact with who is doing the DAV fishing day this year..Thanks..
[signature]
Todd Hall aka WET1normally takes on the DAV event at the Berry.
[signature]
Here is a link to Todd's profile so you can send him a PM;
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_page;pg=user_profile_view.html;username=WET1"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_page;pg=user_profile_view.html;username=WET1[/url]
[signature]
Thanks I sent him a PM..
[signature]
Todd sent me a card earlier this year saying that he would like to hold one at Willard this summer and that he would let me know if and when it was going to take place, I think he still plans on holding one at Strawberry this year. The water level at Willard may dictate if one will be held there. [fishin]
[signature]
Thanks for letting me know..
[signature]
Not quite sure why this got moved over to this site, but I would really like to see Todd hold a special day for our DAV's this summer at Willard Bay. He has done a great job putting these on the last few years. [fishin]
[signature]
I think Willard would be the wrong place, to many of the power boats on most weekends..
[signature]
It's not that bad if you have one in early June, we've had plenty of tournaments there on Sat. as long as you get there early. It was just an Idea that Todd had brought up to me several years ago, if it takes place I'm all for it.
[signature]
Maybe Mantua could be reserved for DAV only fishing. They close it down to all boats for there celebration one day every summer. I would guess you would have to contact Brigham city.
[signature]
I'm not the one doing it at this time, but I think it would be to small to hold it on..They have around 100 DAV and Mantua fishes small as well most of the time..

That is why the Berry works so good..
[signature]