Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast sinking line question
Has anyone out there had any experience with the AirFlo Sixth sense sinking lines?
They are density compensated and range from a number 3 sink all the way to a number 8 sink rate. They have hang markers at 10' and 20' and, if you listen to their sales pitch, the line with the least amount of stretch.

Thanks for any information anyone might have for this product.
[signature]
That Type VIII will be my next line, I can tell you that. Airflo is great line. I give them a thumbs up. Plus I have had two Rio lines separate so I will be switching.

Aiflo's numbering is a little strange. They are addressing the four important sinking lines with Intermediate, TypeIII, TypeV, and TypeVII. But labeling the lines in two different rod weight is different like a 6/7.
[signature]
I had an airflow floating line years ago and it lasted forever. I too have had some bad experiences with Rio sinking lines. I have gone through four of there lines in less than a year. They keep replacing them but you have to pay for return shipping and the time you are without the line. The airflow is about ten dollars less than the Rio also. I think I'm going to give the Airflo a try. Thanks for your opinion on the line and your experience with the Rio line.
[signature]
I might not be far behind you.
[signature]