Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT gathering at Causey
Myself, yper, petty4life, Mrlipripper, fishingwaters, and another gentleman hit Causey this morning. We had a pretty decent day. We had a lot of 8" Splake beating up our lures. We didn't catch anyting really big, but is sure was fun. We only landed 3 Kokes though....that was a little disappointing. I had to leave a little early, so the others may be able to add a few more numbers to the report. The little splake would eat whatever you put in the water.
[signature]
fish didnt get much bigger after tkb left had a blast knocking the rust off my good ice fishing lures and reels i used special hand tyed petty jigs i bet each of us caught 20-30 fish a piece
[signature]
Did you guys end up with any more Kokes after I left? Wish I could have stayed....off to work I go.
[signature]
How's the ice is the lake capped?
[signature]
4-5" by the dam 6-8" in the narrows
[signature]
We had a blast, it was fast and furious for awhile this morning like Pety and TKB said nothing to write home about in the size department. But the best part of the hole day was when Petty was of galivanting his pole doubled over, and in a rush to grab it he slipped and fell on his @$$, thank god he only hurt his pride. It was great meeting all of ya, and looking forward to doing it again.
[signature]
dont let aquaman hear about my spill or ill never hear the nd of it[Wink]
[signature]
what goes around comes around [Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
Hey Yper, that's whole day. Well, no, maybe you got it right, considering who landed where and near what. HEE-HEE.[Wink] Had lots of fun and can't wait to do it again. (Thanks for not telling who won the prize for smallest fish.)[unsure]
[signature]
Hey Neil, I thought Petty was going to have the little whopper of the day, until you landed that little guppy. As far as my spelling I will blame it on the darn old sticky W key. Thanks for the great company.
[signature]
P4L who caught the Kokes?
[signature]
i still think where a week or two early to get the kokes, i never promised kokes i promised fish and we all caught plenty[Wink]
[signature]