Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walcott help
just wondering If there is alot of dangerous underwater hazards at lake walcott our if it is pretty safe to run a bass boat in there with a couple of little kids. thanks.obviously everybody will be wearing a lifejacket. wondering how far up river one can run before he gets a little nervous.
[signature]
The only thing that would concern me is fishing close to the dam and having someone fall out. Water is pretty high and most hazards are well underwater. The only thing to worry about there is the wind when it comes up fast with storms the waves get very large and lot of folks run for the ramps and it can be a mad house. we fished it yesterday and fishing was good but a little slow [Smile]
[signature]
We were there also and it sure was slow. The waters clear enough you can see the rocks. What about the bouys? There were all kinda boats above the island.
[signature]
It didnt look like they any of the buoy lines up we wanted to be one of those boats but she didn't want a ticket. I was wondering if the water temp were still a little chilly for the good action.
[signature]
I don't have any info to help you, but wanted to say welcome to BFT. I'm looking forward to hearing how you did.
[signature]