Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
somewhere close?
i have a few hours sunday to get out. wanted to go to strawberry but not enough time(damn). anybody have any reports on deer creek or jordanelle just off the shore????????????????????
[signature]
I wish you luck. My brother and I both get skunked every time at both deer creek and Jordanelle off the shore. But we're not very good fishermen. If you're barely half decent at fishing you'll do better than us. Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

Loren Sackett
[signature]
what do you use and where do you fish? i sometimes get skunked at jordanelle(for trout, catch a gang of perch and smallies though, but never get skunked at deer creek. mabey your approach is all wrong. i cann perhaps offer some tips if you'd like.
[signature]
I'm sure our approach is probably all wrong. We've used power bait 2-3 feet off the bottom and nightcrawlers right on the bottom. I don't remember where on the lakes we were. I liked those two because they were close to home. Since then I've moved to Logan - lots of places close by but I still haven't had much luck. My brother is still in Salt Lake area and I'm sure he would like some advice on what to try and where to try on both Deer Creek and Jordanelle. Thanks.

Loren Sackett