Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE BASS FISHING SEMINAR (ON THE WATER!)
Okay folks,

June 7th is free fishing day and I will be putting on a FREE seminar on how to catch bass at Deer Creek Reservoir!

Bring the family!

Do you know where the Island Ramp is?

The one by the marina store? I will be right there on the north end of the parking lot at 7:30am

Bring your gear, lets put the stuff I teach to the test!

Here is a quick list of items you should have with you:

1 package - 1/4oz jig heads
1 package - 1/4oz Dropshot weights
1 package - 1/0 Gamakatsu wide-gap hooks
4" Yamamoto SENKOs
State Parks pass or 10.00 cash to get in
fishing rod & reel with 6 - 8lb line spool (not spooled up)

Can someone bring like donuts and juice?

I am thinking we can do a fish fry for lunch?

See You There!
[signature]
Not sure if it is the case every year or not, but it is possible that one will not need to pay to access a Utah State Park on Free Fishing Day.
[signature]
So what is free? bring my own baits pay to get in??? how many boats do you have ?? or is a shore event?? lame really lame
[signature]
Okay really?
[signature]
Someone like that just can't help themselves, sounds like a nice offer for beginners. kudo's to you.
[signature]
Nice gesture Clif (don't let one man's negativity get to you).

"...fishing rod & reel with 6 - 8lb line spool (not spooled up)..."

Curious about "not spooled up".
[signature]
Going to teach the proper spooling procedures
[signature]
sorry it looked like a scam my bad don't know this guy is...hes not in the bass ranks just made me think ..... scam im sorry if I did wrong to anybody im sorry god fishnnn
[signature]
Thanks for the class a couple months ago. If I need a refresher I will try to be there.

You rock Cliff.
[signature]
Scott, it's me Clif
[signature]
Free fishing day is a great opportunity for people without a fishing licence to try fishing for one day without needing to buy one and see if they like fishing. Lots of new people get introduced to our sport and pleasure this way. For all we use it, a fishing license is a tiny expense to us. But, for a person to try fishing just one day, it is expensive for just one day. Then, if they get hooked, they are now more likely to get a fishing licence to be fishing much more than the one free day a year.

Free fishing day is also an excellent opportunity for us, too. We can get our nonfishing family members fishing with us or take friends who don't fish yet fishing. We can share our fishing knowledge and be helpful to people fishing for the first time.

Many regulars to fishing will avoid fishing on free fishing day because many places are crowded. Some will choose out of the way places to avoid the crowds.

But, I like to fish at easy to get to places that will be most crowded. The picture you see of me with the goldfish was taken at free fishing day at Willow Pond. The reddish hair to my side belongs a pretty single young lady who got into the picture with me, so what was I fishing for on free fishing day? Which catch got the big Smile from me?

Well, she was catch and release only, but one day I will meet a single young lady fisher to marry and raise young fishermen. But, just being sociable and teaching beginners what we've been enjoying is fun for us and appreciated by those we help to catch sometimes their first fish.
[signature]
[inline "Wanted Ad.jpg"]
Oh crap... sorry bro EVERYONE GET YOUR BUTTS TO THE SEMINAR!!! CLIFF CAN WACK EM
[signature]
Sorry to everyone for baggin on cliff I thought he was somebody else that I have an issue with Cliff is a great fisherman go to his seminar again im sorry for barking up the wrong tree...now where is that crow??
[signature]
Hey bud I would commit to bring donuts and drinks! How many are you thinking? I will bring my kiddos... Thanks for doing this! 801-200-3867
[signature]
I want to see like 200 people there but in reality ... because no one likes me ... it will probably be me and my son! LOL

Get your fishing stuff ready! This seminar is just around the corner!
[signature]
That would be awesome!
[signature]
Sounds fun! I may bring my son! Thanks!
[signature]
I like you.
do we bring our boat?
[signature]
If you would like to bring your boat you can. Afterall, it's a free country and free fishing day! Smile
[signature]