Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where to fish
Hey fellow fisherman... were in park city for work... live in idaho though... ok so were in park city and wanna fish this weekend... trout fish and big fish preferably... well bigger then stalkers... I hear of east canyon... rockport... jordanelle... any one have any good reports of any of these or anything close by doing good... thamk In advance[fishon]
[signature]
I would suggest ice off at Strawberry.
[signature]
I would second that!....Strawberry ice off! 45 min drive roughly.
[signature]
Ok just left cabelas and that was the same suggestion... so now what do I use.. powerbait lures I bought a silver and gold kastmaster... woolybuggers and leaches to add to the clear bubble bobber... what else would work... thanks for the replies
[signature]
I have done well with black marabou jigs.
[signature]
Pumpkin, green, and brown tube jigs, not too big.

Worm and marshmallow if there are bows around.
[signature]
[quote NWFF]I have done well with black marabou jigs.[/quote]

what about green/white ones? and pink? i bought them 2 from wally world to try out friday...
[signature]
Ive heard of a fly I believe called a renegade anyone kniw if those r good and where to pick them up
[signature]
Go to the Berry for Ice-off
[signature]
Definitely Strawberry and I've had great success there with a white tube jig.
[signature]
Renegade is a fly that is great for waters with snails. It is brown hackle on the rear, Peacock body and white hackle collar.
One of my go to flies for the Uintas, Henry's Lake, Mantua, but not a lot of action on Strawberry. They can work. If you see risers, try throwing one out.
[signature]