Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear lake mack
Here is a picture of my October fishing on Bear Lake. Have fun and always practice catch and release. This is a picture of one I of many I caught I haven't downloaded the other pictures yet.
[signature]
Nice picture. Looks like you were trolling. Its fun when you can catch one that big. Welcome to the board.
Nice Mack and welcome to the site! I will be posting a picture like that one day hopefully!! Just got to do my time and educate myself.
[signature]
Hey nice fish,but that dose not look like the BLM that I know.He usually has a stoggie hangin'out of his mouth!![Wink][Wink][Wink]M.H.
[signature]
That sure is a nice mack bodine11. Welcome aboard. Good luck next time you head out.
[signature]
Welcome to the site. I agree "pratice catch & release". Thats a nice mac, I guess you released it? How much did it weight? I caught a 9# mac in November that I released. Thanks for the report and the pic.
[signature]
This mack weighed in at 13 lbs 4 oz. I have fished Bear Lake for 18 years and have caught many nice fish. I always release all fish caught (unless my wife wants fish for dinner that night then I'll keep two small cutthroats, this don't happen often). I'm a firm believer in catch and release, that way you may catch the same fish in a year or two but only bigger and it leaves a good fishery for our children.[cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Hey bodine11, [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]very nice fish and thanks for posting a pic of it! Welcome to the site! Hope to see more of your fishing trip reports.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Thanks, I fish in a blue with full top weldcraft renegade with two downriggers one out each side and a mercury 6hp black kicker motor. If you fish bear lake alot I've probably seen ya. I'm going again on the 26th of December. Here is another picture of a couple of fish I caught this fall and a picture of my boat and a beutiful Bear Lake Sunset.
[signature]
BODINE11 AND I BOATED THIS 12LB CUTT ON BEAR LAKE
[signature]
Hey there bodine11, Hi and welcome to BFT. Nice Mack as well. Hope to see more of your reports in the future. Looks like you had a good time.

Happy Fishing
[signature]
Nice Laker! Welcome aboard, too! Are you a NASCAR fan? My guy is #48.
[signature]
Welcome to the site!!! I was fortunate to have BLM take me out for my 1st mack experience. The only problem is my expectations are way too high now. After catching 6, 8, 13, 15 lb macks. Way too much fun, look forward to seeing u on the water!!!
[signature]
Easy now! bodine11;

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2005;]

Not be Confused with Predator; [center][Image: BASS8424CustomImage0097861.jpg][/center] [center]But I will say the man has Excellent taste. [Wink][/center]
[signature]
Nice boat. I have seen you out there before or someone else has one just like us.[cool]
[signature]
Bodine,I have seen you out there several times,OldCoot and I were anchored up side by side both in 14' alum. about a month ago and after we cought a couple nice ones you came over and talked for a few!!I will give you a yell next time!!M.H.
[signature]
Nice Mack, Bodine11, and welcome aboard BFT. You'll like it here!
[signature]
Good looking fish there! Welcome to the board. I hope you had a great time.
[signature]
thats one of the nicer cutts i have seen out of bear lake. nice pic
[signature]
[#0000ff][size 2]Nice boat and pics, you & mtman are welcome additions ton the BFT Utah board. Thanks for the info and pics.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 2]I don't mind catch & release, but usually take home my limit of fish although they don't look like the ones you caught. I would however take home a couple like those mosters once in a while.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]