Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my new rifle
I have been looking for a long rang rifle for a wile..Then I seen a show about a rang finder called G 7BR2 so I got a hold of the the people at M-O-A Rifles, we talked over the phone and E-mail many times and I talked with others as well..
I watched all the shows I could on long rang hunting and then talked with Bob at Extreme Outer Limits hunting show and M-O-A Rifles ..
I order one in 6.5X284 rifle and the G7 range finder, what a rifle they put out and for long range shooting I think they are as good as it gets..
I went to pick up the rifle this past week and spent two days on their range and we shot and hit targets out to 1800 yards with my new rifle..I got to shoot one of the shop rifles in the 338 Ultra Mag and hit the target at 2000 yards as well, what made this so good was we had winds from 10 to 25 mph both days..
So if anyone is looking for one of the best and strategist shooting rifle you my ever have get a hold of the people at MOA rifles.
.And they make about any caliber you want..Oh yes the G7 BR2 rang finder once set up with your caliber will tell you how to set your scope to be right on all the way from 100yards to 1200 yards..
[signature]
Sounds nice Cliff, show us a photo or two
[signature]
I will take one and post it..
[signature]
[inline P5130001.JPG]
[signature]
That's a beauty Cliff. That scope is the shizzle to. Night force is tops! Congrats on a very very nice new girlfriend
[signature]
That looks like a way nice gun! I'll bet it's a blast to shoot.
[signature]
It was, but now I need some powder to load with..
The powder I need is Hodgdon H4831SC or Hodgdon hybrid 100 if you see any let me know..
[signature]
Cliff, Smith and Edwards had some of that 4831sc last week. Might want to give them a call and see if they still have any.

Nice gun by the way!
[signature]
Thanks I will give them a call..
[signature]
Just want to say many thanks for the INFO on the powder they still had some..
[signature]
Looks like a great new Drop-Shot setup --

Hope you reach out and touch a big one this coming hunt.
[signature]
So fare the wife made or I should say hit the target out to 1265 yards..
We shoot from 200 y out to 1800 yards about once or twice a week as long as I can find the powder I need..
[signature]
Where are you shooting at? Very nice package!
[signature]
Some times on my own land and other times on a hunting club..The club has a range out to 1,000 yards but we can set up and shoot longer..
[signature]
Are you looking for a place to do any long range shooting??
[signature]
I'm always looking for a new spot. Truthfully my issue is time. I have a buddy who has a full on range set up near Park City. They let me shoot there but work has me so tied up that I have not time. I'm a little old fashion I guess. I'm still shooting a .308 ha ha.
[signature]
I just set up a range from 400 yards out to 1400..
But the road to get in is a little ruff, need to clean it up some..
[signature]
I've got wheelers and a razor, I'm not nuts, but usually that makes it a little easier to get in with. Like I said though, time is my enemy. The economy sucks so I'm working twice as hard to make half as much right now.
[signature]
Work was getting in the way of my playing so I quit working..[Wink]
[signature]
If I could fish for a living I would. I'm glad to be working these days no matter how bad it kicks my rear end.
[signature]