Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close place to take son ice fishing
Hey guys,

I could not make it to lost creek with HFT my wife said no on taking the son up there. I have finally talked her into letting me take him ice fishing and I plan to go before christmas. Where would be a good place, close to Layton, to take him that is accessable to 2 wd with all this snow we are getting? I would like to thank aquaman for taking me on friday to Lost creek, we had a good time with him catching most of the fish. Thanks Aquaman.
thanks dan hope to do it again some time you might want to check out causey sounds like it is hot hot hot
[signature]
I think I will Chris. Just have to stop by HFT and get spikes for him and not forget the wax worms this time. I got one of those drill adapters off of ebay and am looking forward to it getting here so I can use it.
[signature]
I would say either Lost Creek or Causey both were on fire today,the last hill at lost creek might be a bitch in 2wd when Ileft at 1130 I was draggin bottom in the car!!But I did pass the plow right at the bottom!!M.H.
[signature]
Are you saying they plow those roads up to Lost Creek? I did not think they would because it is so far back. How about tire chains on the truck once we get on the back road? Thanks a lot Muskyhunter.
[signature]
hi dan if you go to lost creek fish the area we were fishing just go out another 40 yards or so you should be able to find the holes everyone was fishing ......maybe with all this snow
[signature]
Dan,the only place you will have trouble is the climb up to the dam about a half mile,with chains would be a piece of cake!!M.H.
[signature]
How about an s-10 4wd with human weights? Do they ever plow it?
[signature]