Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay just . . .
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][#800000]keeps getting better and better and better. I took one of my sons-in-law out today and my boat accounted for another 11 fish; 6 walleye and 5 wipers. Damn; this is habit forming. The water was like glass all day until around 2 or 2:30 and within 15 minutes, it was definitely time to get off the water. Other folks had the same idea as there were at least 6 boats stacked up around the cleaning station. If you have wanted to give Willard a shot, NOW would be the time to do that folks. It is absolutely on fire right now.[/#800000]

[inline P1000751.jpg]
[/size][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Shoot Bob - if no one else is gonna say it - I will - DAMN! Nice going, more fuel to the Willard fire it seems.

I'll go try it myself, and recall the skunk monster. Maybe need to tag along with one of ya'll experts one of these daze. Wish I have more fishing days that aren't Sat or Sun!

Have a nice feast!
Yeah couldn't agree more! I devolped a bad habbit of calling in "sick" to work twice in 1 week for willard....and it was great!

Although I think they are on to me.[blush]

I have been tempted to take out the motorized pontoon, but the fishing from shore has been so hot that I didn't even unpack it from the car both times. It would appear that in order to get the walleyes you need to be in a boat.

I keep thinking I should just leave on a high note instead of going again...that 1st skunk at the bay is going to sting!
[signature]
Are you catching wiper from the shore? And if where are you catching them? Thanks
[signature]
Great report, Bob.
I would love to get the boat on Willard but it doesn't want to start this year.
I will have to haul it up to Lee's when I can. I will probably miss a lot of the best Walleye action waiting for the boat to get fixed.
[signature]
[#484848]Got Walleye? ...... Yes you do ...... Nice catch ...... Good report.[/#484848]
[signature]