Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any recent reports from Scofield, Cleveland or Electric?
What may possibly be my last chance to seriously fish is coming up on Friday, and I don't want to waste it. I have always wanted to try out Scofield, but am not sure how it is doing. The DWR says "fair". I may be going to Electric or Cleveland if Scofield doesn't look promising.
[signature]
We fished Cleveland for about three hours Sunday morning and caught 4 or 5 small fat 'bows. Headed back up to Mammoth and it was non-stop action for 14-17" tiger trout. We were using tube jigs, maribou jigs, and Gulp! Minnows. All were working egually well in about any open water.
[signature]
Thanks for the info on Huntington....were you fishing from shore? I know that I heard and have seen pictures that there is still a fair amount of ice on there.
[signature]
[quote happybob91]Thanks for the info on Huntington....were you fishing from shore? I know that I heard and have seen pictures that there is still a fair amount of ice on there.[/quote]Yes, from shore. The ice will limkely be gone by now.
[signature]
05/26/2014 We fishied electric lake for about 4 hours in the morning. Caught nice sized cuts consistently. Slowed down a little and headed to Scofield small fish were hitting anything and everything. Nothing of size. The mosquito's were horrible though. That is the reason we left. After Scofield we headed to mammoth, it had a lot of ice on still, but the edges were fishable. There was a ton of people there so we didn't try. Hit Fairview lake with no good results. Headed back to Electric and thats when the action really started. From about six to dark we had non stop action. Between the 3 of us it was easily a 100 fish day. Blue fox's #3 in silver and gold seem to work the best. Was an awesom day of fishing.
[signature]
You're making me excited to go! Out if curiosity how bad was the mud? I have a small Toyota and can't get it too far off road.
[signature]