Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard, yea, again
Got out to WB later Sunday afternoon about 1:30 PM weather was nice, not too many bugs, not too much wind, not too may wake makers. Fished 3 hours, took home 4 fish.
Wipers gave a good fight, they got some shoulders on them. Walleye were healthy, and fat. Made some great future meals.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
You have been busy on willard. You seem to know where to go for sure.[cool]
[signature]
Another nice report Forest, thanks for sharing it and the pics. You need to get one of those measuring tapes for you floor[Wink]. I need to do the same thing and mount it there so I don't have to keep getting it out to measure fish. Looks like a good haul.
[signature]
LOL, that's pretty funny. But thanks anyway. I go where I see other boats and where I've got hits before. Sometimes that works, sometimes not. People ask me what I fish for at Willard (or almost anywhere) I tell 'em, "Anything that bites". And you know as well as I do, the bite at Willard can turn off just as sudden as it turned on.
[signature]

Cool
Well I know you know more about that pond than I do. Last few times I have been there has been all skunk.
[signature]
Working on something like that right now. Should have it set by the Flotilla Saturday
[signature]

Cool
If I had a $ (or 2) for every skunk I've hauled out of Willard since I bought my first boat in 2004 and started dragging lures around with no clue as to what I was doing, why, I might have enough $$ to make a good down payment on a new Triumph 195 Center Console. Yea, right !
[signature]

Cool