Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Causey Kokes
I bought an 8" hand auger last night at Sportsman's. I also bought a ice rod & some jigs. (Gift certificates are great) I was thinking about heading up to Causey sometime over the break. I am a virgin ice fisherman (that's about the only thing,) & wouldn't mind some pointers or some company would be better. Anybody heading up that way? How about some advice?
[signature]
Aquaman, OEJ, Hooked chica, her dad, myself are going together, andI have heard a few others will be on Causey tomorrow morning. I will have a hand held 2 way radio on channel 12
[signature]
There are a lot of us going to Causey tomorrow, check out the post below about wednesday ice fishing at Causey by Polokid. WH2
[signature]
Tomorrow morning, why aren't you guys working tomorrow!!! That doesn't seem fair! J/K How late will you all be up there?
[signature]
Most of us are leaving early but I'll be there until 1pm or so, hope to see you there. WH2
[signature]
I get off @ 11:00, I will try to make it up asap. It would be good to see al the guys again. I am also thinking about the day after christmas. Anybody have plans the 26th?
[signature]
in response to your posting, i have fished causey many times and would love to go fishing with your or if you would only like some pointers let me know, anything i can do to help you grow a love for the sport of ice fishing.

Schmidty.
[signature]
Very generous offer Schmidty and welcome to BFT.
[signature]
Thank you schmidty,

I will pm you with some questions & info.

welcome aboard.
[signature]
hi bret and welcome to the site look forward to reading your posts any info you want to share about catching koke feel free to post going after some tomorrow and could use the help
[signature]
I will be up there on the 26th with some friends and family. I hope the weather is still good. It sounds like we might get some snow. We will be up there at first light. I will have a radio tuned to channel 12.
[signature]
PescadorUtah:

I'm supposed to hit Causey on the 26th just waiting for PM or phone call. Need to break in my new icefishing pole.
[signature]