Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Flag??
How do I get a BFT flag?
I am a new boat owner finally! [cool] I bought a 2006 Alumacraft V16 a few weeks ago from KSL classifieds. I took her out on her maiden voyage last Friday (6-6) to Willard Bay. We caught 2 fish. 1 wiper, 1 walleye in 2 hours. Most of the time we were learning to use the boat and running from gnats! Lol.
[signature]
Flounder70, welcome to the forum. Alumacraft is a great boat, and catching something at Willard while on her maiden voyage while dodging the bugs, well that's a win-win-win all the way around. I can almost promise catching fish at WB will be sometimes non stop, then sometimes you can't buy a bite. On the other hand I can promise more positively that dodging the bugs will be about a 99.9% constant activity. Good luck. Have fun in the new boat. If ya see me there, give me a holler. I'll be in a 14' Lund "Tin-Can"
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Thanks Tin Can!

Yes, I will definitely be looking for you on your Lund boat and I'll say "Hi" to you. I would like to be more active in the BFT fishing community. People seem awesome in here and there is a ton of great information for me to read through.

I am totally new to boating on my own, so its a work in progress. However, I am not new to fishing.

Like one of my best friends told me years ago, it doesn't always matter if you catch fish, it just matters that you had fun. That is the way that I will look at my boating adventures. I have fun just buzzing around, anyways.

Take it easy,

Aaron
[signature]
Wiperhunter2 is the man to talk to about flags. I can however get you some stickers if you want. Shoot me a PM with where to send them.
[signature]
You are a lucky man, it just so happens that I have one BFT flag left from the last order. If you want it, send me a PM and we will get it to you.
[signature]
Thanks everyone! [fishon]
[signature]
I will bring this back up. When there is another order put medown for three.

One with mamatrout on it
One with cmdrtigertrout
And one without a user name
[signature]
If we get another 9 members interested, I'll place an order.
[signature]
Figured I would test the water and see how many are interested.
[signature]
I am not interested in the flag but I would love some BFT decals to put on my truck.

Mark
[signature]
Send me a pm with your info and I will get you some.
[signature]