Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S. Fork Of Ogden
Just got back from fishing the South Fork of the Ogden today. Stuck about twenty fish. There are getting to be some hogs in that river. Everything was over 16" and nice and fat.

Trent
[signature]
That sounds like a great trip. Were you catching mostly Browns? Where on the river were you fishing?
[signature]
Maddawg, were you fly fishing or spinning. I'm not sure where to fish it but it sure looked inviting while I was headed up to Causey Saturday.
[signature]
Magpie is on the best place to stop and fish
It a very fun spot

Trent
[signature]
I was fly fishing. And having a great time doing so. I do know of a few people that will do some spin fishing there. The fish are a little spook because the water is so low and cold

Trent
[signature]
Where you dry or nymph fishing? I have heard of a few BWO hatches this late but haven't seen any. Or are they still hitting glow bugs?
[signature]
Maddawg
Thanks, that what i'm looking for. It looked like there is alot of access to the river up there. That will be my next flyfishing destination.
[signature]
There were some fish rising on midges that were hatching but no blue wing olives. I was using a egg pattern as an atractor and droping a copper John. Fun Fun

Trent

P.S. I'm going to go fish it tomarrow moring most likley
[signature]