Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Underwater Pike Strikes on GoPro
Watch as Northern Pike Attack a jointed Salmo Crankbait Underwater. I built an underwater housing to troll with and tried it out for the first time. This is what happened. Filmed at Floatingstone Lake with clear water and the fish were on the prowl. Check out how these water wolves track and pounce on the helpless plug. Personally this is the most epic underwater fishing film I've created this year. Check it out, lots of action and some surprises that I never would have expected if I didn't see it myself.
[signature]
That is amazing how far back you can see those fish and how many times they hit the lure and don't get hooked. Thanks for sharing your video.
I know you are always trying to embed your video, I just learned a trick that seems to help at times. Next time try removing the s at the end of https. It worked on your video.
[signature]
Thanks a lot. I could never figure out why sometimes it works and why others it doesn't work.
[signature]
Very cool, thanks!
Great video. Took the trebles off the plug didn't ya. [Wink]
[signature]
[quote gdn443]Great video. Took the trebles off the plug didn't ya. [Wink][/quote]

Actually both trebles were on the plug, right out of the package and barbed for that matter. That is what makes this video so surprising to me.
[signature]
I really enjoy your videos, but this one is no longer there...

(This post was edited by theangler on Jun 21, 2014, 8:27 AM)

I guess theangler took the link down.
[signature]
theangler took down your video!
I'm interested in your trolling rig set up..
[signature]