Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's Lake
A group of us are heading over to Henry's Lake the last half of the week, can anyone give us an update? I have not seen one for a few weeks now.
[signature]
Talked to quite a few groups that fished Saturday (yesterday)...all good reports. Lots of fish caught using bait and trolling. Water temp 58 so we've probably got another couple weeks before the weeds get thick. I'm hoping to get up there Tuesday , if I do I'll post the results.
[signature]
That sounds great! Looking forward to seeing how you do.
[signature]
We are still here. Since Thursday. Windy Saturday. Got marble sized hail today plus mad rain and wind.
Fishing has been crazy!
[signature]
What do you mean by Fishing has been crazy?
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]We are still here. Since Thursday. Windy Saturday. Got marble sized hail today plus mad rain and wind.
Fishing has been crazy![/quote]

Just the normal late spring / early summer weather at the Big H! [Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
Oh I know that MM. Did river yesterday and got dime size hail mixed with rain.

Catching has been like the Weather, extreme hot & cold.
Size is average but worth the fight.
I do believe they need a new biologist and quit trying to make it an average put & take family Lake. Island Park is there for that.
Running into more on the rivers that are there because Henry's has gone this direction.
But back on topic, hurry weeds are coming. Look forward to your report as always.
[signature]
You did better than us Saturday We were putting in as you were leaving . I was getting inspected on the ramp and you left before I could say hi . We had 10 rods out and only caught 2 fish in 3 hours and then the wind blew us off the lake . Going to try IP this morning .
[signature]
Hey FG,

Is anyone catching anything big there any more like 10lbs and up? I agree they need to do something as the days of catching a really big one seem to be few and far between seems like. We have not been there for a long time simply for that reason.

Tight lines,
Robert
[signature]
Anything is possible. I won't say there is no no 30 and up, but I haven't seen it in a couple years. Thick and strong fish however.
[signature]