Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great deal on fly rod and float tube, and other outdoor gear.
Just another friendly reminder again about this amazing website with great out door deals especially on fly rods, float tube, pontoon, fly rod reel, nets, and many other outdoor gear that you might want to up grade this summer.

No monthly membership to pay what so ever. I've been using it as well my sister a lot for amazing outdoor gear for cheap prices comparing what you'd be getting from a retail shop.

http://vnlink.co/SYQKEd2
[signature]
Why do you want $25 from each who sign up? It's just a reseller that carries nothing in stock and therefore takes your money even if the other company is out of stock and you might never get it at all. Doesn't make much sense as the internet allows you to find and directly order everything they do and not actually pay unless it's in stock and shipped. Plus apparently they only refund with store credit. Sounds like a great scam if you can get enough people to actually fall for it[crazy].
[signature]
For me I use this place often. I always buy head phones. Soon my own personal climbing gear for a smaller fraction of a price. How is it a scam with 320,663 likes on fb and have been around on fb since November 4, 2009.
I'm pretty sure the FBI would of shut the place down really fast in 2010.

You are thinking it wrong. Your not paying $25 to be a member when you are in. You sign in for free and the people who purchase from the company gives me a $25 in store credit for each person who spend $25 for referring them to the website. Then those other people that sign in sends it out so it spreads out bigger and they can get in store credit from their friends or other blogs.

It's great place to get stuff like last year model camping gear, skies, glasses, and other things if it finally makes sense.

If you don't want to be in a free membership website with great deals then don't bother looking at it lol.

Apparently you don't get the concept about it.

As well you might want to read the page a little slowly. I copy and pasted it just for you.

"Eric Wiaderny invites you to join The Clymb, a member’s only network that provides insider pricing on the planet’s most sought-after brands.

Join by filling out this short form. Then invite your friends! You get $25 in credit for each friend you invite that signs up and makes a purchase of $25 or more."
[signature]
Pyramid......
[signature]
i prefer promotive. 60 to 80% off SA, Scott, Ross, and sage stuff for folks in certain jobs, and all you need to do is prove you work in said jobs and thats it
[signature]
[quote kochanut]i prefer promotive. 60 to 80% off SA, Scott, Ross, and sage stuff for folks in certain jobs, and all you need to do is prove you work in said jobs and thats it[/quote]

+1
[signature]
[quote kochanut]i prefer promotive. 60 to 80% off SA, Scott, Ross, and sage stuff for folks in certain jobs, and all you need to do is prove you work in said jobs and thats it[/quote]

Been working for me for the past 14 years...
[signature]
McAfee suggests that I not go to that site.
[signature]
The Clymb is not a scam, a pyramid scheme, or anything else. You don't have to pay anything to be a member. You only pay for what you buy and shipping costs, like any other online retailer.

I have used it a few times for mountain biking gear as I was new to it and did not want to spend a ton of money on new stuff. They ship quickly and almost all their stuff is name-brand gear for a really good price.

If you want outdoor activity gear, it is a good place to look. They have all types of stuff. And no, I'm not asking you to sign up under me so I can get the $25 referral fee. Just passing along info, to calm the skeptics about the website. It is legit. Not a scam. And not sure why anti-virus would have flagged it?
[signature]
To add another one, Steep and Cheap. It is local too.
[signature]
I wish my promotive had fishing gear. I guess cause i worked at a ski resort its mostly ski and rock climbing related gear.
[signature]
did you add fly fihsing as one of your interests in your profile?
[signature]
Thank you for putting a positive comment about it [Wink]
[signature]
Sierratradingpost.com all day!
[signature]
Other Fly Fishing web sites. I can't tell you how many things I have immediately sold and bought on other web sites dedicated to fly fishing. I bought my hubby a vintage F & F for $125. shipping included.
[signature]
+1 for Promotive, great website
[signature]
The clymb is fantastic!
[signature]