Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbi- looking for quiet/close/dog friendly S, Utah area
Hi all. I'm NV Nikk,,, or just Nikki. I'm desperately in need of help!! After a divorce, and a terminal diagnosis that I BEAT... I'm finally healthy enough to take my 4 large dogs camping and fishing. But I have to be limited to somewhere within 5 hours or so of Vegas. I'm impatient and want to go by the end of August so I know I'm limited. Duck Creek is too crowded for what I'm looking for... Don't care about the cold but need some type of shade for the day and would like to fish from the bank....

Can anyone please help. Someone told me about Yankee Meadows and it looks beautiful.. I'm not one to care about showers ect.... but would like a campground that is clean and not too far from the lake.. even a short drive ... but would rather be able to walk to the lake...

Found this site by mistake.. I really hope someone can help, My friends who are taking me (I'm not well enough to go alone just yet) are about to give up...

Can ANYONE help?

Look forward to getting to know some of you... hope this site is all it looks to be.

Nikki
[signature]
Welcome to the site Nikki, I moved one of your post to the Utah board so you could get the best response to your question, from the looks of it several members replied. There are a lot of good camp grounds with lakes nearby in S. Utah.
WH2
[signature]
Welcome to BFT!
[signature]