Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cache Valley Christmas -Bring It On!
[red][size 3]Cache Valley water report taken with my new Santa toy. How are things falling in your neck of the woods? [/size][/red]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2096;]
[signature]
I got a pile in front of my house that looks like that!!! hehehe I better go into my garage and get working on my boat. I dont know if you got the PM i sent you, but much thanks for the help on the hydro lines. those are twice as good as ones from Mercury
[signature]
[red][size 3]I did get your PM in disguise. I had an extra tube of hydraulic fluid left over from when I did mine that someone needed to use. Merry Christmas. [/size][/red]
[signature]
we got over 2" in SLC and still coming down i have to go dig my truck out here in a couple of min for a trip to sandy
[signature]
West Jordan had 12" of the white fluffy stuff then it started to rain, now there is about 8" of concrete very very wet snow.
[signature]
We've got a little over a foot here in South Salt Lake. This has got to put a nice dent in our drout situation as the mountains have received over 3 feet of new snow so far since last night with more expected tonight and into tomorrow.[cool]
[signature]
SHOVLED ABOUT 5" THIS MORNING AND ANOTHER 8" THIS AFTERNOON. IT IS STILL FALLING FROM THE SKY. THAT IS IN LAYTON.

GOOD FISHIN!!!!!
[signature]