Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out this new fishing kayak released...
The Hobie Pro Anglers are awesome kayaks to fish from, and now they are coming out with a bigger badder tandem version. Just had to share this with my local Vegas fishermen!

http://www.rapidmedia.com/kayak-fishing/...andem.html

If my wife won't come with me, then I am getting a PA14. Fished a half day on a PA14 recently and it was awesome. Great way to get out on the lake without dropping a ton of cash on a boat.
[signature]
Nice indeed but you can get a boat with a motor and trailer for that price.
[signature]
A boat that you can bring on Lake Mead? Sure, you can probably pick up a 1980's Glastron, but look at all the repairs. I am telling you these Hobie PA's are sweet. No maintenance, you can launch from anywhere and just all around awesome fishing vessels.
[signature]
you can get a 12' aluminum with trailer and 4 stroke motor on craigslist for less than 2500.00 now.
[signature]
Sportsman's warehouse has a new boat and motor on display I think it's $1800 and then throw in a few hundred to buy a trailer. I think these kayaks are a good idea for someone like me, except they are very expensive. They are awesome quality and have a lot of features, but honestly I can't see paying more than 1500 for one(single seat).
[signature]
I'd rather have a clean and quiet kayak than a noisy, smelly, heavy, and costly boat/motor. And I'd rather pedal than paddle. But $5000? And 200 lbs? I struggle with my 65 lb 'yak and thought $700 was on the high side.
[signature]