Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All you Sturgeon Fanatics
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Went out with my brothers today for a few hours of fishing in the SF Bay area. The Sacramento River was flat and the weather was picture perfect. Hooked up on one sturgeon in 2-1/2 hours of fishing. The fish was 55 inches long and 47lbs. Unlike you boys who fish the Snake and have to practice catch and release, this bad boy is in the freezer! In case you have never eaten sturgeon steaks, they are as good as it gets![/size][/font] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2102;]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Tomorrow, we're going out with an outfitter. We'll see if the "Professional" can hook us up any better. Here's the web address of who we'll be going out with:[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][url "http://finaddictsportfishing.com"]Fin Addict Sportfishing[/url][/size][/font][/center] [left][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Hope you all are enjoying the weather and snow! 60 degrees here is great though the nights are a little chilly![/size][/font][/left]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[signature]
You are a dog!! Standing out on that boat with a sweatshirt and a stogie in your mouth!! Its snowing like a bitch and cold here!!Great looking fish ,I'll bet you show them outfitter how to fish tomorrow! Good luck M.H.
[signature]
Hey there BLM, Welcome to sunny Cali. Glad you could make it and catch fishies here. That looks like a pretty good little Sturgeon. You should be able to hook into someting much bigger if you get the chance. I'm glad you're having a good time.[cool]
[signature]
Nice looking sturgeon BLM, I was wondering why we had not heard much from you in the last few days. You have a lot of digging out to do when you get back but enjoy the good weather you have there while you can. Hope you had a good Christmas. WH2
[signature]
Nice Sturgeon, BLM. What did you guys catch him on? Hope ya get something even bigger tomorrow to show us. Good luck, and drive careful on the way back to SNOWLAND![pirate]
[signature]
Nice looking sturgeon BLM. Did it jump for you?
[signature]
Nice fish looks like loads of fun in fine weather. Besides the problems with light it (HA HA)up how does it smoke?
[signature]
Nice fish bud. I had to dig out when I got back from DC/Maryland last night. That was A BUNCH of snow. If your lucky, a nice neighbor that lives across the street from you may take his snow blower over and clear your driveway out. I want to make sure you have a clear trail to bring some of those Sturgeons steaks over. I'll fire up the grill and we'll have a Sturgeon steak dinner when you get back.
[signature]
That is a beautiful fish!!! I know where you live and I now also know you have sturgeon steaks!!!!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Dude, if my driveway is clear you can feast til you're gorged! HA! Brother Doug says Hi! Went out today and it sucked! My brother knows more about the sturgeon scene than those outfitters![/size][/font]
[signature]