Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buoy 10
Does anyone make the run to fish Buoy 10 in Aug.? I never see any chatter about it.
[signature]
we were talking about going 3week of Aug, But then the boat owner decided to get married the 4th week of Aug so it got canceled.

When I lived in OR we fished it every year. Cant be fantastic once you get the hang of it...which with the internet can be done in about 2 hrs on utube.

If you ever thought about going this would be a great year to do it. 2.5-3 mill kings and coho predicted. should be stupid fishing
[signature]
yowza! That's a couple more than I thought I saw in the forecast.

Nevertheless, phutch is right. This is the year. And it should be stupid.
[signature]
I fish the 3rd week every year with a group of buddies. last year was epic and you are correct. this one should be even better.

gotta love the big Chromers
Wow that's a dandy fish man. Are them kinda ones common?

On an unrelated note, I'm looking for a good photo shop app. Anybody know any good or free ones? My dad and my buddy and I had a great day in the boat last weekend, but we failed to get a picture of all 3 of us with our fish. I got a picture of me with mine, and I was thinking maybe I could shop it to include all 3 of us with the number of fish we caught. Thoughts?
[signature]
we got 30+'s pretty regular with an occasional 40ish. Every year you see pics of 50-60lbers.

They are saying 1.6 kings and around a million coho for the fall run. So they could hit 3 million fish pretty easy if they are a little low on the prediction. Could go the other way too but still will be a killer year.

Last time I went we were having coho rip the herring outa out hands as we were setting the line on the downrigger clips. lol
[signature]
oh man what a hoot
[signature]
I do miss running out for an afternoon of fishing on the lower Columbia river. If I had the money would be half tempted to run over for a couple days. Am sure my go to spots are still producing fish.
[signature]