Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Creek water level ????
Any info on Deep Creek & the water levels would be appreciated. Can you still launch a 16' boat from the boat ramp? Thanks in advance for any info.
[signature]
I'm losing faith in Idaho. 447 views & not 1 reply.
[signature]
Maybe ask the question on the Utah board. Couple of friends of mine go there periodically.
[signature]
I was up there a couple of weeks ago. Water level are fine. There were two boat on there when I was there. Water temp was 75 degrees though. I was amazed how many people where there on a weekday. Catching must not be too good elsewhere because Deep Creek was slammed this spring and continues to be slammed. Good luck, let us know how you did.
[signature]
I drove by it yesterday there was a boat either loading or unloading on the ramp. from a post a couple weeks ago i thought the water would be alot lower, i didnt think it looked that bad compared to devils creek and weston. like tubefisherman said it looked like it was buisy like it has been all..... summer....
[signature]
Thanks for the responses. I guess it hasen't been me up there this year making it crowded, but with the low water in many places I'm sure it's concentrating the fishing effort. Normally I would have been there several times by now, but just haven't made it up there this year, that's why I had to ask. My daughter will be leaving for school in less than a month and wanted to get a few more trips in with her. Thanks again. If we end up at Deep I will post our results.
[signature]
Sorry, no report on Deep Creek. Ended up going to Porcupine.
[signature]