Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Pigs and Kitties
Hit a couple puddles over the weekend got a couple cats at cutler and a few Kokes at Porcupine. Both trips were 2 hours or less and ended up with some fun tugs. Seems like the Kokes are getting soft are you noticing that? Best cat was 25" and Kokes were 13.5". Just did the same thing everyone else has been doing. Later J
[signature]
Sweet!
[signature]
Thanks fun quick trips. J
[signature]
The quick trips are usually the good ones. Well in my case any trip would be a good one.[laugh]
[signature]
A lot of times you have to take what you can get because if you wait for the perfect trip you won't make it. Too hot to fish now, but the crazy fish are still biting. Later J
[signature]
Right my problem is actually finding the time to get out. Lots of stuff needing my attention right now.
[signature]
I understand happens to me more than I like. Later J
[signature]
I need you to teach me "speed fishing"! Well done on both accounts! How early were you pigging out? And was that your toon or boat?

I gotta hit it again before the "shutdown" I think!
Good one Jeff. I managed to get out myself on cutler today early. Fished for 4 hours before calling it quits. Felt good to take what I could get. Also, I got my second 30+" kitty to add to my score. I'll post it on the contest board as soon as I find my phone. The pics are on it[:/]
[signature]
Hey Yote I was in the boat. Riggers required for Kokes these days. We didn't get on the water until 6:30 and off just after 8:30 it was a short trip for a long drive but I really wanted to go and don't get a chance very often. I see what you were saying about those Kokes being hard to get to net. That was as tough as I remember it being to get fish in. Really soft mouths. Guess my wife teaches the speed fishing course by keeping me busy most of the time and then telling me to go fishen for a few hours at a time. I've learned how to move once I get permission to go. Not always the best time to go, but once in a while I get lucky. I'd like to hit the Kokes again, but it seemed like they were getting kind of soft meat already although I didn't see any sign of color change. I may try it this next weekend but it depends on my hay schedule so I can't commit to anything until its up. Good luck getting out. J
[signature]
Wow you dog, you're just not going to let me catch up any are you. Nice job, you're getting pretty tough numbers to even come close to. Congrats and thanks for the well wish. How big was this one? Later J
[signature]