Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek 12-28
fished lost creek today with muskyhunter and 2 of his buddys, fished in 39-45 ft of water, ice was 6in thick fished just off the dam, caught a ton of fish was almost nonstop action all day. used a pettyjig and wax worms 4 cranks off the bottom
[signature]
What, no total number caught I find that hard to believe. How much snow was up there? Were there a lot of people up there? Hey Petty, don't you work any more.WH2
[signature]
Only complaint about today that is was cold enough that my beer would get slushy before I could finish it!!I would say we cought at least 35 fish and as for the road, it is plowed to the gate then after that is just packed from people driving on it!Nice packed trail from the parking lot to the ice and less then an inch of snow on the ice!!M.H.
[signature]
this is just the start of the reports i dont go back to work till the 4th
[signature]
Is there anyone that is going up tomorrow?
[signature]
im going to the berry
[signature]
Well, you know what that means don't you, you need to drink faster. Were there many people up there? WH2
[signature]
Sounds like a good time, petty. You guys didn't happen to see Aquaman's friend (the lost creek monster) did you? He should be swimmin' around with a white whatta cricket and 1/16th oz jighead in his mouth.[Tongue] I'm jealous that you get to go after some monsters tomorrow at 'da berry! Good luck, and I want a full report, bro.
[signature]
HAY PETTY, WE NEED SOME BFT FLAGS TO STAND NEXT TO OUR ICE HOLES SO THAT WE CAN TELL WHO'S WHO. MY WIFE AND I WERE FISHING LESS THAN A HUNDRED YARDS FROM YOU IN THE SHAPPEL ICE HOUSE. WHEN WE WERE GETTING READY TO LEAVE I PUNCHED A HOLE ABOUT 10' FROM THE ROCKS ON THE NORTH SIDE AND PICKED UP 2 NICE RAINBOWS AND SEVERAL BITES JUST WHILE PACKING UP. IF I HAD KNOWN THAT WAS YOU I WOULD HAVE SHARED MY ANTI-FREEZE WITH YOU.

GOOD FISHIN!!!!!!
[signature]
i dont know how much more of bft stuff i can carry i was wearing a bft hat with my fishfinder box with 2 bft stickers on it and 2 on my bucket i even had my 2way on 12 listening for members. i quit asking for bfters no one answers back anyway
[signature]
I WILL HAVE TO PAY MORE ATTENTION NEXT TIME.
[signature]
Sounds like another great day on the ice. Glad you could make it up. Did you get any decent fish?
[signature]
right at the end i caught a nice bow and cut
[signature]