Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindon Boat Harbor ice report
I didn't have much time today but made a trip to Utah lake . It is froze up but only 1" of soft ice in Lindon boat harbor . I didn't get there till about 4:30pm and fished till 6:30pm . Fished off the docks , but didn't have one single bite . Bad timing , but thought I would report something . I need to break this spell , so I better go for old faithful trout tomorrow .
[signature]
HA69,
Sorry to hear of your slow day. I was there Christmas Eve and fished the open water on the north side of the docks, close to the north dike. I was there with my son and a neighbor and his kids. We were there for about an hour or so. We caught a total of six, one crappie and the rest were bluegills. Bites were very light, ended up switching to a very small bobber to get the fish to take our tiny ice flies tipped with a waxie. There were some guys at the docks and it was slow for them as well. I saw one white bass pulled from the docks the whole time I was there.

Let me know when you're coming back down at Lindon Boat Harbor and maybe I could join you.

kastmaster