Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A cuttbow worth sharing!
My home computer is having major issues so I haven't been able to post much. I wrote an article/essay for my friends at [url "http://www.flyfishingfrenzy.com"]www.flyfishingfrenzy.com[/url] about fishing with my son and my biggest river fish this summer. I think you might enjoy it. Sorry I will post more when I get my computer fixed.

Windriver
[signature]
Lucas,
Nice fish and perhaps more importantly, nicely composed. You've done all your fellow teachers proud!!
Mike
[signature]
Thanks Kodiak for the kind words. This was more of an afternoon free write than something I really analyzed for grammar. As always as I read back through I found things to change for a finished draft. I'm just like the students turning in things before they are really finished Smile

Windriver
[signature]
Very nice Wind....thank you for sharing.
[signature]
Nice read Wind. My heart was pumping. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Rod
[signature]
Outstanding in every way!
[signature]
Holy cow! That is a True Monster! Thx for the great narrative as well!
[signature]
Thanks for sharing such a great story to go along with your fish of a lifetime.

Bill
[signature]
Thanks everyone. I had a wonderful summer. I'll post more pics when I get my computer cleaned out. I've been tying a box full of streamers to get after them again this Fall.

Windriver
[signature]
Thanks for sharing. I love your 5 stages of fishing... you hit it on the head, the way your progress and the way you can degress so quickly
[signature]
Beautifully written, beautifully done my friend!
[signature]
Nice read. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Lucas,
Really enjoyed the article and what a great fish. You have a real talent to be able to create a visual image for the reader.
[signature]
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story and pictures . The majority of fishermen would never have landed that fish .
[signature]
Awesome write up man! And congrats on a great fish.
[signature]
holy cow that thing is a pig nice fish and good article
[signature]
Thanks again everyone. I appreciate the appreciation. Only those who fish seriously or at least occasionally seriously fish can appreciate what goes into landing a fish like that.

Windriver
[signature]
Awesome Trout Wind. Your reports are always one of my favorites.
FYI, Damon Keen is back at Henry's, so MAYBE things will change there so others can feel the amazing pull of a large trout.
Thanks so much for the visual as well.
[signature]
Thanks FG. I was so happy when I heard the good news about Damon.

Windriver
[signature]
Hey Lucas,

I really enjoyed your story. I wasn't going to say anything when I saw how much everyone was praising you, but then I decided I should give you my own personal POTB. Keep the good stuff coming.
[signature]