Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willow Beach
Does anybody know of any guides that will do a full day at Willow Beach?
Sold my boat 10 years ago but I've got the itch to do some striper fishing.

It can be during the week because I understand it's crazy there on weekends.
Also is there a best month or time related to bigger fish and the trout hatchery?

I appreciate any guidance in this matter.
[signature]
Hey bud , there are a few posts about it , but i don't think the hatchery is raising trout any longer.
[signature]
dont have any experience with him so this is not a recommendation, just a guide who does service that area.

http://www.americanangler.net/
[font "Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"][#ff3333][size 3][font "Arial"][#ff3333][size 3][i][font "times new roman"][#3333ff][size 3][i]Lake Mohave fishing rates.
1/2 day Charters from Willow Beach are $350.00 for 1 or 2 persons only.
Lake Mohave Fishing Charters from Cottonwood Cove are $400.00 for 1 or 2 persons only. Days and times on Mohave are generally tailored to coincide with the NDOW Trout stocking schedule Charters consisting of more than 2 persons MUST be booked aboard a second boat due to the casting requirements. The second boat will be charged as a new Charter. A 50% deposit (1/2 of the total fee) is required to book a trip. Trips are not considered booked until deposit is received by American Angler Guide Service. Confirmation and directions to our location will be sent. Cash is accepted as well as personal checks if received 10 days in advance of the scheduled trip. Gratuity not included!
[/size][/#3333ff][/font][/i][/size][/#ff3333][/font][/i][/size][/#ff3333][/font]
[signature]
[url "http://www.fish-anglersedge.com/id2.html"]http://www.fish-anglersedge.com/id2.html[/url]

[font "verdana"][#003399][size 3]Lake Mohave rates are $350.00 from Willow Beach and $400.00 from Cottonwood Cove. These rates are for 1 or 2 persons per session only due to casting requirements. The National Park Service has a fine Motel and Restaurant at Cottonwood Cove available at reasonable rates.[/size][/#003399][/font]
[font "verdana"][#003399][size 3] [/size][/#003399][/font]
[font "verdana"][#003399][size 3]A 50% deposit is required to book a trip and a trip is not considered booked until the deposit has cleared our Bank. Visa/Mastercard is accepted on our Anglers Edge web site. For more Deposit and Reservation information just click on the link below. Scroll down the page until you reach the proper links. To speak with a "Live Fisherman" please phone 702-285-2814 and speak with Cap'n John.[/size][/#003399][/font]
[signature]
Wow , for that much money a drive to Long Beach and a 3/4 day deep sea fishing trip would be less than $400 bucks .
[signature]
Thanks guys,

I just might be better off bringing down some of my gear, renting a boat and slap on a portable locator.
[signature]
I sent you a private message
[signature]