Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my first bull!!
finally killed one, i love idaho. i saw at least five bulls like this every day. finally decided to try and sneak in on one. I got er done.[Smile]
[signature]
Heck of a bull! I'm still working on my first bull. Killed a few cows in my day. Did you do it with a bow?
[signature]
Yes i did, one shot. he only walked about ten steps and fell over dead.
[signature]
Nice job! That is a pretty sweet bull and even better with a bow! We heard our first bugle this weekend but he did not want to play. Hopefully we will be packing some meat this weekend.
[signature]
Very nice! I'm insanely jealous. I only run into bulls when I don't have a tag! Was this a top secret honey hole you found this year, or an old traditional spot?
[signature]
Nice bull. Congrats. I've been hunting my whole life and I've killed several bulls, but never on that nice.

On another note, I went out with my bow last Thursday - Saturday morning. It is still early in the season and the bulls aren't bugling all that well yet, but we had our best first trip of the season that we've ever had. We called in 7 bulls but still no kill. I have very high hopes for next weekend.
[signature]
this is my first year hunting the unit. i have scouted it in the past a little just learning roads. i knew they werent talking, so i was watching them with the spotting scope. put him to bed then snuck in and killed him. i watched a giant 7x8 for four days but could not clise the deal on him. he is the top pic. the other two are just bulls i saw.
[signature]
Dang that looks like it must of been tough sneaking into bow range with as dry and thickly vegitated as it looks in your photos . Congrats
[signature]
Congrats on the bull.
[signature]