Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from North Georgia
I wanted to stop in and say hi! Avid angler that spends most of the time in freshwater. Local water is Lake Sidney Lanier and as the name implies I am Fishing as often as possible (2DMax) though you'd be amazed as to how little 2DMax can be sometimes.

Glad to be here and let me know how I can be of assistance. Best Regards, Jerry A
[signature]
Welcome to BFT Jerry, what fish do you catch out of the lake?
[signature]
Well Spotted Bass, Largemouth Bass, Striped Bass, Walleye as well as Bluegill, Crappie, Channel Catfish and White Catfish are favorite quarry of Lake Sidney Lanier anglers. There are also Carp but I only catch them by accident. Mainly a bass angler at heart though we do have fun with the Bluegill and ultralight rods.

Back before the Striped Bass were stocked into Lanier there was a resident population of Rainbow Trout. They say that the trout are no longer available because of environmental factors but in my heart I believe that they were simply candy to the Striped Bass. Anglers still utilize Rainbow Trout as live bait for the Stripers - you do the math...

Hey, thanks for asking!
[signature]
I realized that I missed one - Yellow Perch! But they're small; say 8" to 10" but they're fun to catch.
[signature]
Yellow perch can be fun to catch, and fast fishin too.[sly]
[signature]