Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HNY from AZ
[Image: babynewyear.gif][font "Times New Roman"]New Years Resolutions I Can Live With [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]10. Read less. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]9. I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]8. Stop exercising. Waste of time. More Time on the Sofa [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]7. Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]6. Procrastinate more. Let's start this tomorrow, OK [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]5. Go fishing a lot more. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]4. Start being superstitious. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]3. Spend more time at work. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]2. Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]1. Get into Debt. I didn't spend enough this past Christmas! [/font]

[#ff0000][/#ff0000][red][size 3]Hey, I hope everybody up there has a great New New year. Hope lots of good things happen for all of us in 2004.[/size][/red]
[signature]
Thanks TubdDude. However I think that number 5 needs to say go fishing less....at least if this is a list of resolutions that you plan on breaking anyways![Smile]

Have a happy and safe new year!
[signature]
[cool][size 1]Pretty sharp for a bug (bee). Actually, I modified it from the actual list. The original was "I'm going to drink more." I figured that fishing was more appropriate, but I didn't take into consideration that this was a list to break.[/size]

[size 1]Then again, I don't know how I could resolve to fish less. 2003 was a disaster on my fishing schedule. Between family commitments and obscene hot weather situations I probably fished less last year than any year of my whole life. [/size]

[size 1]The good news is that TubeBabe and I have already resolved to get our priorities straight again. We are not going to "FIND TIME" to go fishing...we are going to "MAKE TIME". And, we are going to get in some trips we have been long postponing.[/size]

[size 1]Starting about the first of February, you can count on seeing some reports from the Tube family.[/size]

[size 1]Now, maybe I oughtta work on the weight thing. Nah...I'll put that off for awhile.[/size]
[signature]
[Smile] Same back at you Tube Dude, HNY

Thanks for all the cool posts and good info. you have giv'en us.

look forward to metting you this coming year. later chuck
[signature]
Happy New Year to you too Pat![cool] I guess 2004 will be the year you migrate back up here with us. Can't wait to "hook up" with ya and make good on some paybacks I owe ya.[Wink] Have a terrific holiday and enjoy the the fact that you don't have to shovel all this snow we've been gettin'. Take Care Chad
[signature]