Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rockport access?????
[Smile]hi can anyone tell me if i can get my new eskimo quickflip II ice shack down to the ice and back up to the truck with out killing myself on the west side or on the east side of the lake PLEASE HELP ME OUT. echo is a killer from the turnouts by the dam they are really steep and sometimes dangerous getting down off of the big rocks
THANKS TRFISHIN
[signature]
You won't have any problems with your Eskimo on the West side. The only part that is a little steep is the last 30yds or so and it's not too bad. Wh2
[signature]
is the state park open ? someone told me of some good fishing in that area
[signature]
Yes, the state park is open but you will have to pay $5.00 to get in unless you have a state parks pass. Chris, check out the reports yesterday from Rockport, most of the guys that fished on that side did not do as good as we did on the south side but I guess if you find the fish you can catch them anywhere. WH2
[signature]
thanks for the info curt i'm just looking for a easy way in took a nasty fall down some stairs so i'm not so good at hills right now
[signature]
I'd say the south side is closer to the ice but there is a little climb right before the parking area, it is only about 20yds or so, it is about as steep as Causey at the bottom. Sorry to hear about your fall and be careful on that ice, there is little to no snow on it and it is slick.
[signature]