Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions for 2004

Hey there guys,

What are you're predictions for Utah fishing in 2004?

Especially unique species protection.

JapanRon
[signature]
The smallmouth bass state record to be broken from jordanelle res.

later chuck
[signature]
Willard and Bear Lake will have hard water by Feb.
[signature]
I'm betting that the LMB is going to be broken by me IF Stansburry is reopened[Wink], a new C&R record cutthrought will be caught at Strawberry thru the ice, and a new record rainbow is going to be caught out of Brough Reservoir.
[signature]
I predict that I will go to visit you guys to give some tubing lessons in slushy cold water. I predict that Petty4life will allow my rainbow colored fishing tube to be in the same lake with his Petty toon.
[signature]
I predict IFG will win the Challange!

we will be givng fishing reports about the fish we catch in the streets of SLC.

this will be the best fishing year in the last 10 and the amount of water this year will set up 2005 to be even better.
[signature]
[font "Arial"][size 2]Hmmmmmmm I hate to say it but I think IFG may loose He has alot of good compatition plus if I am competing I dont want him to win[Tongue][/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 2]But I still recognize the godliness of the all might IFG.[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 2]new small mouth record.[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 2]great fishing for eyes at jordanelle if you know how how to fish for them.[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 2]New musky record.[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 2]oh and the MOST IMPORTANT[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 2]One hell of great BFT party thrown some time in the fall with all the fixens. and who will put this on?[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 2][angelic]THE 2004 POLOKID AND HOOKEDCHIKA WEDDING.....Sponsored by, HFT, BFT, And the SALSA BOYS.[angelic][/size][/font] Child to be anounced in the spring of 05.

[font "Arial"][size 2]"opinion's expressed here are not neccerelly that of HFT, BFT, SALSA BOYS corporation or its management"[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 2]This posting was brought to you by FishFearMe incorporated, We now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Harold! That Polo prediction comes true I'll provide the salsa for the wedding, some kick-ass stiff that will smoke the Tongue. And the patented Zuchinni Salsa made by none other than the "Salsa King" (Self-proclaimed)
[signature]