Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas fishing forum!
Hey guys; it's been slow lately in here.

If you like fishing talk and learning about new ways to fish or just talking junk check out the Texas fishing forum!

We've got strippers out here too [cool]
[signature]
Uncle Steve's videos will teach you all you need to catch huge fish.
[signature]
[quote Dan79]Hey guys; it's been slow lately in here.

If you like fishing talk and learning about new ways to fish or just talking junk check out the Texas fishing forum!

We've got strippers out here too [cool][/quote]

Sup!
[signature]
M. Shark is here, alert the mod(s)!
[signature]
What happens on the Nevada Fishing Forum, stays on the Nevada Fishing Forum.
[signature]
[quote CCTX]Uncle Steve's videos will teach you all you need to catch huge fish.[/quote]

Nothing like watching Uncle Steve talking about an 8 inch chub.
[signature]
[quote M.Shark][quote CCTX]Uncle Steve's videos will teach you all you need to catch huge fish.[/quote]

Nothing like watching Uncle Steve talking about an 8 inch chub.[/quote]

Yea uncle Steve is great!
[signature]
[quote M.Shark][quote CCTX]Uncle Steve's videos will teach you all you need to catch huge fish.[/quote]

It really is exciting. I'm glad you enjoy my videos.
[signature]
[quote Dan79][quote M.Shark][quote CCTX]Uncle Steve's videos will teach you all you need to catch huge fish.[/quote]

Yea uncle Steve is great![/quote]

Thanks for the endorsement Dan. I really do love fishing, and am glad you enjoy my videos. My fans are the best, and that's what drives me to continue making my videos.
[signature]
[quote Uncle_Steve][quote Dan79][quote M.Shark][quote CCTX]Uncle Steve's videos will teach you all you need to catch huge fish.[/quote]

Yea uncle Steve is great![/quote]

Thanks for the endorsement Dan. I really do love fishing, and am glad you enjoy my videos. My fans are the best, and that's what drives me to continue making my videos.[/quote]

Can you make one that would apply to my friends back in the Las Vegas area? Thanks Uncle Steve!
[signature]
Yes please uncle Steve. You're the best
[signature]
I'd be more than happy to make a video for your friends. As luck would have it, I'm making a trip to Las Vegas next week to visit an old friend, who is Still Livin in that area. We plan to fish a few of the local lakes. This should be a perfect opportunity.
[signature]
Oh great deal thanks Uncle Steve!

I know my friends will enjoy your tips! I am sure everyone loved your video and will be commenting on it soon!

Look forward to your Las Vegas tips! Thanks Uncle Steve!
[signature]
Wow, Uncle Steve making dreams come true. The man, the myth, the legend
[signature]