Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your First Amendment rights are under attack – again.
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[font "Calibri"]Your First Amendment rights are under attack – again.[/font]
[font "Calibri"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]If this doesn’t frost your a$$, I don’t have a clue about what will. It is now going to be illegal to take pictures (already in place for 4 years) or videos on US Forest Service land for commercial use. You can see the proposal here:[/#800000][/font] [/font][url "https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2014/09/04/2014-21093/proposed-directive-for-commercial-filming-in-wilderness-special-uses-administration"][font "Calibri"][#0000ff]Proposed Directive for Commercial Filming in Wilderness; Special Uses Administration[/#0000ff][/font][/url][font "Calibri"]. [/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]You have until November 3, 2014 to comment on this asinine bovine excrement. Outfitters have already been threatened with fines for publishing images and videos because they promoted income producing enterprises. A day-care worker in Alaska was threatened for hosting a picnic for pre-school kids in a parking lot on public land because she was making income babysitting. This fecal matter is real folks. Our freedoms are slowly but ever so surely being eliminated by those bozos we keep sending to Washington DC.[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000] [/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Please take advantage of the 10 days there are left to make a written comment on this proposal. And while you’re at it, it wouldn’t hurt a thing if you also wrote your bozos in Washington DC and let them know how you feel about this garbage.[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."