Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Sucks !!!!!!!!!! report 1/02/04
Fished Pineview today . Slush is deep 12" and about 8" (5"of clear ice ) of ice under that in the south fork off from Bluffs beach . Didn't catch a thing . Broke thru around the edges and my feet were soaking wet the hole time and froze up bad when I finally gave up and headed for the truck . Several of us tried fishing it but it was slow . A few lite bites but no hook ups . Better have some hipper boots on to tread that hard water . North side of Cemetery soft edges and broke thru to your knees before you even get to the harder ice and slush . Lots of snow up there . About 3' deep of powder . If I was you I would just stay away for a while . Things I do for a report . LOL I am getting some feeling in my toes now .
[signature]
Meet a BFTer at Pineview today . I believe his name (Handle)was smitty . If you read this it was nice to meet you . Better luck next time .
[signature]
Man, 12" of slush sucks!!!!!!! Sorry about the bad luck [Sad]

Smitty???

Short guy with a mustache?
[signature]
No No , he was a big guy . I tried to get him to go first on the ice because he was bigger than us but no way . LOL Had a good time visited or was it suffering with everyone that joined us on the ice . Fishing sucked but the company was great .We had to do something to forget about being all wet .
[signature]
Listen to H69, he speaks the truth. My feet are just now thawed out and they hurt like heck. Nothing a 12 pack of Dr. Millers Old Time Feet Remedy won't cure.
[signature]