Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Creek Ice Fishing Derby!
Who loves fishing with a little competition?!
Fins and Fur is Utah's newest guide service. Fully licensed and insured. We will be hosting an Ice Fishing Derby at Deer Creek Reservoir on January 24, 2015! There will be some great CASH prizes and great RAFFLE prizes as well! Attached is the flyer for registration and rules. Spots are already starting to fill! Hope to see you there!

Edit: Links are not allowed for new members, see the FAQ above for the rules of the site.
Do they realize the contest is the same weekend as the Burbot bash? i know i will be attending the Burbot Bash, and would like to also attend the Deer Creek contest as well! I just wish they were different weekends.
[signature]
Yes we knew it was but we wanted to give the people a chance that like to fish local a chance at winning some great cash and prizes.
[signature]
Did youu know that that is also the weekend of my annual guys powell trip. Myself and my 14 buddies will not be there. Bummer. Sounds like a blast.
[signature]
That is a bummer for sure! Hopefully we'll catch you at the next one! Lake Powell is always a great time! Have fun down there!
[signature]
sounds fun [fishon]
[signature]
Hope to see you there Jazz!
[signature]