Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Cisco Disco/Polar Plunge annoucement
Here is the first unofficial-official announcement for those that are interested. This event is fun for the entire family. Make sure to bring your dutch ovens and cooking gear to cook up your cisco early in the morning and then don't forget to enter the chili cook off over at the State Park marina mid-morning. There will be some very nice prizes (gift certificates to Sportsman's Warehouse, etc.). Plus, don't forget your money so you can make the Polar Plunge too. Wear a costume, or just jump in your swimming suits. You get a free sweatshirt AND the money goes to a great cause. Also, from what I hear there will be a "largest cisco" contest for kids too with a great prize.

[inline "BL Cisco Disco 2015.jpg"]
[signature]
Do they honor those annual passes I buy from the state?
[signature]
Yes it is a state park.
[signature]
your state parks pass will get you into the state park and cisco beach
[signature]
Great, thank you gentlemen.
[signature]
Fees will only be collected at Cisco beach. At the marina the park manager is letting people in for free and hoping to encourage you to donate what you would have spent on a park pass to the HOPE KIDS FOUNDATION. This is a group that try's to improve the quality of life for critically sick kids and terminal kids. ALL proceeds collected that day are donated to the foundation and no one is taking administrative costs off the top.
[signature]
Thanks, sounds like a good cause, hope I'm up and going then.
[signature]
Hey Gary, sorry didn't hear you were down. Hope you recover soon. J
[signature]
The cisco disco/polar plunge is an awesome event, so much fun for everyone! And really, I cant think of anything better to be doing in the entire state in January!
[signature]
Thanks Jeff, no one is shoveling dirt in my face yet, so there's hope.
[signature]
Sorry to hear things haven't been the best for you... Sure hope you do get going by the disco... We need you up and going to hit Cascade again so we can see what real perch are... Sure hope it's nothing too serious and you bounce back quick.. Our thoughts are with ya... J
[signature]
Bump
[signature]