Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport with pics.
Me and a budy was at rockport from 7:15 till 11:00 am the fishing was not as hot as it was on the 1/02/04 but we landed about tweenty bows and one 8 inch perch we did land a few 16 in bows all and all it was a good day i will try to attatch some pics (WANDO)
[signature]
Nice fish Dude. Put a tape measure and a BFT sticker in with them and you might even have a chance vs. me. O.K., you really don't have a chance, neither does anyone else. I was just trying to make you feel good. No kidding though, it was great meeting you and shooting the bull. Hope to see you out on the ice again soon. One day I will teach you the secret of sticking the living shia# out of them. Soon, but not too soon. You know it's all about cold steel and the heat I bring.
[signature]
Nice pics wando. I'm hoping that one of us BFT'ers can get a 10lb brown through the ice up there this year.
[signature]
I want a close up of the rod holder! Did you get it at Lowes or Home Depot?[Wink]
[signature]
I like the rod holder too, looks almost home-made out of PVC
[signature]
Great pictures and nice pole holder, is that made from 1/2 inch PVC? How deep was the water you were fishing in? Last week a lot of the hot catching came in 20 to 22 foot of water. WH2
[signature]
I will take pics later on tonight i have honey do's to do it is out of pvc pipe i have made two models thay work well i was fishing in tweenty feet of water and just used mealworm tiped with salmon egg and split shot sinker no atractor the less i use the more fish i catch (wando)
[signature]
[Wink]Nice Pictures their Wando I think mine was bigger, Ha, Ha,. Great fishing with ya! Talk with you later.
[signature]
Nice pics Wando! Were you over on the East side?
[signature]
IceFishingGod: Hey a friend of mine just came back from the Gorge he pulled up 2 monsters thru the ice 48lbs & 38 lbs in 4 days fishing those were the biggies! OUCH!
[signature]