Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hungry JR carp
Sadly for college kids like myself, Life is mostly school, homework, work, or all 3. Haven't had much time for fishing but I have a little time off before next semester so last Thursday I did a quickie Jordan river trip. Most of them were really small(8-14 inches) carp but I did get one 24 inch carp and a few suckers that were that that big or longer. Overall it was really cold(could see my breath the whole time) and you had to be holding your pole to catch anything but it was fun, especially considering it was a really close place to fish.

It looks like the river is getting a little bit deeper and bigger to me(still shallow but not as much as before). I can also say that I'm not impressed that some people clearly don't follow the "pack it in, pack it out" motto. Scored me a big thing of sinkers cause someone left a big empty circle container thing of them(along with empty worm bottle, chicken liver, and various forms of garbage). Anyway, Here's a picture of the fattest fish of that day.
[signature]
Hey where's the pic?
[signature]
wow some reason it didn't post, my bad lol.
[signature]
Nice size carp there. [cool]
No problem happens to all of us at one time or another.
[signature]
Thanks for picking up after someone. We try to do that as well. Oh and after you graduate you will still have work, work, and not nearly enough time to do all the things you want. [Wink]
[signature]
What a beauty!!!! Good job all the way around.
[signature]
I think what I'm looking for mostly is A) a consistent schedule and B) A real job with benefits like PTO lol. That's what my main issues/frustrations are [Wink]
[signature]
Yeah it was quite the battle cause I only use 3lb test. I've missed/lost a million fish that felt like that one or bigger this year. But finally got one Wink.
[signature]