Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Brown Trout
Posted earlier this week about thie Brownie I caught while chasing Crappie at Pineview last Sunday. Here are the pics..
[signature]
Nice brownie!
[signature]
Nice brown and Go Utes!
[signature]
Nice catch. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Nice a rare catch for pineview indeed but not totally out of place. Thanks for sharing![cool]
[signature]
The old timers say that pineview was primarily a trout fishery back in the day, but water quality issues prevented them from really taking off. I know brownies can tolerate water quality that isn't as good as their other trout family members. Would sure be cool to see a few more of them come out of PV. What a great, diverse fishery it is
[signature]
LOL, I guess that makes me an old timer now. I remember going up early in the morning and trolling with triple teazers, we would have our limit of 8 each in two hours and be heading in when most folks were just getting on the water. Seems there was crappie in the lake then but not tigers or perch.

Giants05win- nice brown, thanks for sharing the pics.
[signature]
Very nice Brown.

I got a Brown there last ice season. Kind of fun.
I also got 2 tiger Muskie through the ice.
That was a hoot!
[signature]
[quote moby_dick]The old timers say that pineview was primarily a trout fishery back in the day./quote]
oh no im a OLD timer. Yes I remember the time when the view was fantastic for trout.
Thanks
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT !