Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted Fishing Buddy this weekend
Anybody want to go fishing this weekend? I need a partner to go with because I have only been Ice fishing once before. Meet at HFT store in Kaysville? Pm me if you are interested. Thanks
Don't get your hopes up, but where do you intend on going? Do you have an Auger? What do you want to catch (type of fish)?
[signature]
It looks like there will be a good number of BFT people at Rockport this Sat. I hope to be one of them. That is if I can get over the gombou I have had. I like the idea of using channel 12 on FRS radios. It would shock Petty if anyone answered him. If you can make the perch party on the next Sat. you will have a lot of pros to help.Plus Breakfast! Good luck and hope to see you there DKS
[signature]
Thanks, Where is Rockport?
[signature]
I would imagine you will be coming from Davis county??? You will wnat to get onto I-84 all the way up past morgan to the I-80 change, go from there back south past echo and coalville on I-80 to the wanship exit, get off there and you will see the dam from wanship.
[signature]
Directions sound easy, now that I know about where it is I will look it up on a map. Thanks
My wife has to work this weekend and my brother and buddy at work who go fishing with me in the summer are too wimpy to try ice fishing. I'll ice fish any time any where, I have a power auger and a new shack to try out so I'm game.
[signature]
That sounds very good to me, where would you like to go, Rockport, Lost creek, causey, pineview? A lot of bfters are heading to rockport. Do you know where HFT store is and would you like to meet there?
Rockport sounds good. I don't know where the store is though.
[signature]
Where are you coming from, and do you know where the first Layton exit on I-15 is? If so get off of that exit if you are coming north, take first right on Main street, store is on your right about 1 1/2 miles up.
[signature]
I'm coming up from Draper, those directions sound good. Sat. or Sunday? What time?
[signature]
I was thinking Sat morning around 8 meet at the store and then go from there. Does Lost creek sound good to you? Has anyone been able to get up to lost creek this week? And I will have to cancel out if we get anouther big snow storm, unless you have 4wd. I will pm you my # so give me a call if you have any qestions.
Thank you for the information, I do not have 4wd but I do have a truck that I could throw some chains on if that would work. Maybe Echo would be the place.
[signature]
that sounds inviting, where is echo?
JUst up the road from Rockport
[signature]
Have fished both echo(2x) and rockport(4x) in the last 2 weeks. Perch at rockport are bigger. More trout at rockport too. Rockport is just a little further up the road. We often fish one in the morning, have lunch at the Spring Chicken Inn in Wanship, and then fish the other in the afternoon. Roads are good to both. Echo is by Coalville. Rockport just up the road from Wanship. Lately there has been quite a few BFT people on Rockport.
hope this helps
[signature]