Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Camping around Strawberry
I am looking to do some winter camping around Strawberry and am not sure where/if it is allowed. I have seen people camp in the parking lot just past the Visitors Center, but that isn't ideal. Any info would be appreciated.
[signature]
I'm also interested in the answer to this and including other areas good for both fishing (ice fishing, too) and camping.

On a fishing vacation at a few fishing places around St George, I found camping at the reservoirs to be more expensive than a motel room in the city of St. George yet all I got was a concrete slab and picnic table albeit at a really scenic place a short walk to fishing from shore. Laws were designed to prohibit camping that doesn't give them large revenue with associated taxes. I paid the high prices and had a great time. I'm guessing that there will be places to camp in a tent without high expenditures except you will likely be coaxed into it by design by not being able to park your vehicle nearby or having to risk it being out of sight where thefts can occur.

If anyone knows economy camping destinations with fishing right there and parking within sight, then please post information.

Thank-you.

Related post:

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...83;#914683
[signature]