Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOURED (ot)
I volunteered to take on being the Moderator for the Alaska and Maine boards and neither Angler or DaveTClown have returned any PM's or emails as to what they have decided!! The Utah Board rules and the Moderators here are top notch and always get right to the task at hand!! I love being a part of this site and have met alot of great folks here, so I will withdraw my volunteer status and continue to enjoy the Utah board. Thank you to all that supported me with the kind words in an earlier post about this, it meant alot to me.
[signature]
I wouldnt jump ship yet. Dave is not really the guy who makes these decisions with the yay or nay from Angler. Angler is busy and I am sure he will answer you when he gets a chance.

On a second note, would you like to co-mod the fishing holes board with me. I have been busy than heck lately to keep up with it and I really like your idea you pm'ed me.[Smile]
[signature]
I would love to co-mod that with you!! I will send you a pm with my home number and we can talk. Thanks for considering me for it!

I only require you to admit that CE rules!! LOL
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]The angler is the decision maker and sometimes it seems he takes a while to get to somethings as Teroy said. Breathe thru your nose and relax. Either way, I'm sure something will happen soon. What's the big hurry?[/size][/font]
[signature]