Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Friday evening
Because I am unable to go fishing on Saturday, I am taking a fellow employee with me to fish Jordanelle (Rock Cliff) Friday evening. I was told by the park folks that I needed to get there before 5:00 PM, or the gate would be closed. Polokid said not to worry because the gate is snowed in. If anyone has any current information, regarding the gate situation, I would like to hear it. I will be leaving SLC to head up there at about 3:00 PM Friday afternoon, and I have room for one more if you care to join us (however, if I break out the ice shack it will only hold two -- but the weather forecast predicts that it won't be too frigid). I would guestimate that we will be fishing until 9 or 10 PM or so. Anyone else want to join us you are more than welcome. I plan on fishing the south shore, and if anyone has any more specific information on a more precise area to fish -- that you are willing to share -- please PM me.
[signature]
I also think that the gate is snowed in. If you do get up there later you can alway take up a couple of boards and drive over the spikes on the exit side, that is if they are not already froze down. I am planning on going up there on Saturday so leave a few fish in the lake.
[signature]
Randy, you must be living right. If I would have done that (forgetting that there were spikes over there) I would have flattened four tires!
[signature]
[#000080][size 2]Kent, I made JedBurton get out and check the spikes. Passengers gotta earn there keep ya know[Wink].[/size][/#000080]
[signature]